30m Feld Hell Net 10.135 2300z to 0100 9/26/10

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2010
      From the Feld Hell Group:

      Reminder from: feldhellclub Yahoo! Group

      Title: 30m Net

      Date: Sunday 26 September 2010
      Time: 23:00 - 1:00
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: 10.135 MHz /- 2 KHz
      Notes: Standard Feld Hellschreiber unless conditions are full of QRN/QRM then we'll use FM/FSK105. Calls for check-ins will begin approximately 10 minutes before 2300z. Remember, Net Event times are in GMT/UTC/zulu time. Hope to see you there!

      Since it is multimode weekend maybe some of you would like to check in the Feld Hell net so thought I would put this reminder out.

      Also, we might just put this event on our 30MDG Yahoo Calendar as a reminder each week.

      Thanks
      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net
    • LJ Dumas
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        FYI - just wanted to let you know this JUST hit my mailbox - Four Days after you
        sent it.

        73

        L Joseph Dumas
        N2LJD/4
        WQFE734
        ARRL VE
        FISTS 11132
        DOS (Digital On Six) 387
        Fairfax Co (VA) ARES Training Officer

        "I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest." -
        Alexandre Dumas (père)

        Date: Sunday 26 September 2010
        Time: 23:00 - 1:00
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 2
        minutes.

        Location: 10.135 MHz /- 2 KHz
        Notes: Standard Feld Hellschreiber unless conditions are full of QRN/QRM then
        we'll use FM/FSK105. Calls for check-ins will begin approximately 10 minutes
        before 2300z. Remember, Net Event times are in GMT/UTC/zulu time. Hope to see
        you there!

        Since it is multimode weekend maybe some of you would like to check in the Feld
        Hell net so thought I would put this reminder out.

        Also, we might just put this event on our 30MDG Yahoo Calendar as a reminder
        each week.

        Thanks
        Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
        www.30mdg.net

        Please join in with us on the 30 Meter Band. When in the shack use the 30 mtr
        digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA

        http://hamspots.net/30mdg/

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Doug Ferrell
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
          HHmmm I think that Yahoo just regurgitated some mail since this just appeared.