Re: [30meterPSKGroup] KD5LWU ULI Interface is down

  • o22sail@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
      That is a real bummer, Johnny.  Here's wishing you a speedy repair and recovery of your TX.
      73,
      Trey

      "Rev. Father Johnny Shepherd" <fieldservice@...> wrote:
      GE - except for receiving my TX activity is down. I will ship my
      WB2REM ULI Interface back to Jim tomorrow for repair. I expect it will
      be about a 2 week turn around. I will be in listening mode till it's
      return. 73 Johnny KD5LWU

    • Fr. Johnny