Re: 30MDG Event Weekend - September 25/26 Multimode-RSID on

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 4, 2010
      GE,

      Thank you for all the commments and emails for 30m Multi-Mode Weekend. I know most any weekend we pick will be in conflict with other events or contests so we have gone with the majority and pick best we can...just join in if and when you can. Our event is for promoting the 30m band and casual operation anyway so since it is no contest and we don't contest on 30m/WARC anytime is good time to meet up on 30m, use different modes, experiment, ragchew, and meet those with like interests domestic to DX.

      Turn your RSID on and use good operating habits....the weekend will be September 25/26 and hope to see you on the band (and yes, I will write something up with more details of the event weekend and where to look for what modes on the band so you all can pass it around to your digital friends be them 30mdg members or non-members).

      Thanks
      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net