Strange conditions on 30m.....close in then jump to DX

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010
      GE,

      I don't know but 30m is often a mystery to me on how the band wants to play but night before last I had a few hours and spend some time on the band...amazing to me was contacts 250 miles out to close States then in the same instance of contacts from 250 to 300 miles go back out to EU and 4,000 to 5,000 miles with DX...normally for me this isn't the case either I have short skip or long but seldom both at once so it was interesting.

      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001