Re: [30MDG] Re: Earthquake in ZL

  • Phil Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2010

      Glad to you are ok Rob.

      Philw de KA1GMN

      On Sep 3, 2010 8:49 PM, "zl3rg" <richmar@...> wrote:

      Weakest station in the nation reporting in hi!! WE ARE FINE!!!! Been without power and water for about 8-9 hours ... both back on now ..... QTH undamaged but city CBD and some NE areas did not escape as lightly.

      Antenna unscathed!!!! Hey 'Julie' it sure takes a big shake to rattle ya cage hi - great to hear from you ;-)

      I guess it is 'business as usual' again but I sure don't want another one of those ..... SCARY STUFF!!!!

      73 to all de Rob
      ZL3RG