Re: [30meterPSKGroup] The voices on 30 metres

  • jean
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Mel,

      Im afraid you are right : theare is a number of french stations who do
      not respect the agreement about non-use of 30 m for fone...
      some have not heard about it, others do not care...Im french too, and it
      drives me crazy to hear them, but I m afraid there is nothing we can do...
      Sorry... 73 Jean F8RZ