WSPR - Delta Loop - 30 Meters

  • phil williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      I put a full wave delta loop on 30 meters a couple of weekends ago. I
      wanted another antenna for 30 meters to fill in where my verticals fall
      short.

      I decided to come up on the WSPRnet this morning w/ 10 watts and see who
      was hearing me. The band was open in to the Pacific this morning and I
      was being heard by stations in Japan, Australia, Wake Island, and
      Hawaii.

      Not bad for 10 watts and a loop hanging off a tree.

      philw de ka1gmn