Re: OTHR digital modes....thanks KA1GMN, VE7NBQ and others

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 1:45 AM
      Hi Don et al.
      also just a quickie: the band was wide open to VK from Europe this morning 01SEP between 07 and 08z, VK3XQ Rob having an outstanding signal both in psk31 and Contestia 8/250. He called CQ and this allowed me and G0UZP Paul to have nice chats with him. Although our signals went down into the grass at moments due to QSB, CT8/250 rendered a 100% print.
      vy73 Fred DL6XAZ #988