30MDG Merchandise...&...30MDG Logo for QSL cards

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010
      FYI

      As stated I have been a little too busy last few months but have wanted to let you folks know that all the 30MDG Merchants that supply 30MDG Merchandise have been tried and tested, so far very nice items! Please go here if interested:

      http://www.30mdg.net/merchandise.html

      http://www.gifts4hams.com/
      (Don kb9umt purchased paper weight with 30MDG logo and call -very nicely done!)

      http://jimsengraving.com/main/page_home.html
      (Don kb9umt has had several items from Jim, all outstanding)

      http://www.printster.co.uk/ m0iow
      (Barry M0IOW purchased mug with callsign and 30MDG logo, looks great)

      http://www.cafepress.ca/
      (Don kb9umt purchased T-Shirt with 30MDG on back with internet site address and logo on front and back...very impressed with quality and service)

      FYI - The 30MDG T-Shirt I will be wearing at the next local Peoria IL SuperFest (HamFest)..why not promote 30MDG while walking around (I don't think I will setup the 24 in monitor to show 30m live digital modes-it was a hassle but lots of lookers)

      Also, For those that want the 30MDG logo on your QSL cards you can go here:

      http://www.30mdg.net/logos.html

      Or Don KB9UMT or Rob ZL3RG can send logo via email if needed or direct to the QSL supplier/maker (some already have it).

      Thanks
      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001