Re: Runtime Error

  • airratt
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29 8:42 AM
      I uninstalled the program and installed the newest one on the website. It works fine now. I don't know why the other one would have a runtime error because it seemed to work fine and I never had any other issues with it or and no issues with any other programs and operating system for a long time. I notice something else too. After loading the program it always loads a error txt file on the desktop that is empty. When the program crashed it didn't leave the error txt file.

      Thanks for answering so quickly Don.

      73
      Eddt