Announcement.....SD added, 30MDG now has all 50 U.S. States with members

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2010
      FYI

      Just wanted to note that I'm happy to announce that 30MDG now has members in all 50 U.S. States, congrats group!

      Our last State to join in 30MDG was SD, but no longer...we welcome K0PIR Richard to the 30 Meter Digital Group.

      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001

      http://www.30mdg.net/

      Members 3955

      DXCC 104

      W.A.S 50

      W.A.C 06

      Welcome RIchard K0PIR 30MDG#3933

      K0PIR
      RICHARD
      PIERRE, SD
      USA

      K0PIR AT SDHams.com
      (I'm sure Richard would welcome some 30m skeds for those wishing to work SD or for WAS)

      BTW, we only have a few members (11) in the last 3 years achieve 30MDG WAS Awards so hope to see more finishing up (I know many only have a few States left to complete)

      11 (0.1%) 30MDG WAS