DX50-200, SCA, Wise and USGS applications

  • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2010
      All that have applied for the above mentioned awards in the last 3 weeks will be pleased to know I made it back safely from my vacation in Germany and that I will review those applications in the next few days ;-)

      Please do not re-apply! I have received quite a few duplicate applications and this only slows things down, your award IS coming soon!

      73 de Richard PA3GWH