Re: 30MDG Member Weekends 2010 August 7th and 8th, 8/7/2010, 12:00

  • Jonathan Helis KB5IAV
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      > 2a. Re: 30MDG Member Weekends 2010 August 7th and 8th, 8/7/2010, 12:00
      > Posted by: "phil williams" ka1gmn@... rci2000@...
      > Date: Fri Aug 6, 2010 1:17 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > Since this is 30 MDG Weekend, I was wondering if there are some of you
      > that may want to experiment with those modes that are "off the beaten
      > path"?
      >
      > Conditions have not been great - considering the CME that recently
      > clobbered us.
      >
      > In light of this, maybe it is time to try less popular modes and see
      > what can be achieved.
      >
      > philw de ka1gmn

      I've been trying out DominoEX and MFSK16 lately and having some success.
      I use video id and RSID when I transmit them. I would like to try
      some other modes too since there aren't many FLDIGI doesn't handle.

      The last couple of weeks, 30 meters has been good early mornings but
      right now, it's dead in my area. The only spotter that's seeing me is
      one that is here in town. Maybe it'll pick up a little soon.

      Jonathan Helis, KB5IAV
      Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA

      30MDG# 2189