Re: [30MDG] Two Meter WSPR

  • Andy obrien
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
      on TWO meters ????????????????

      On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Phil KD7ZD <phil@...> wrote:

      FYI.  I was just heard on Wake Island at -26 db below the noise level.  I'm transmitting 50 watts.  Something's happening.

      Phil
      KD7ZD

    • Phil KD7ZD
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
        Yup.  Sorry, in my excitement I got it mixed up.  I was the one that heard Wake Island.  I also heard a station in Illinois.

        As you can see, I was running on 30 most of the afternoon and then just switched over to 2.

        There's supposed to be an aurora happening.

        Phil
        KD7ZD