Two Meter WSPR

  • Phil KD7ZD
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
      FYI.  I was just heard on Wake Island at -26 db below the noise level.  I'm transmitting 50 watts.  Something's happening.

      Phil
      KD7ZD
    • Andy obrien

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
          Yup.  Sorry, in my excitement I got it mixed up.  I was the one that heard Wake Island.  I also heard a station in Illinois.

          As you can see, I was running on 30 most of the afternoon and then just switched over to 2.

          There's supposed to be an aurora happening.