Re: WARNING - POSSIBLE VIRUS

  • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010
      Hi Alan,

      glad this did not come from you, sorry if we had to put you on moderate for a bit but we did not want to take any chances. There are several yahoo groups that have received the same link but all appeared to have come from different users and like you said, all probably spoofed but it would perhaps be wise to change your yahoo password (if you haven't already done so) just in case your account had been hacked. This will not prevent messages being sent to the group by a well spoofed e-mail, but they will not be able to sent via web posts.

      73 de Richard PA3GWH (who is also sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience!)