Re: File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

    Message 1 of 902 , Jul 13, 2010
      GE,

      First I want to thank those always willing to share their reports and contacts every few weeks on the 30 Meter Band...always good to see those posts and band activity.

      I for one have been too busy with the kids and summer to be very active so sorry about that but I have noticed that when I do have a chance to get on the band there is usually activity somewhere on the 30 Meter Band. From here noticed less NA traffic and my 30m auto spots also backing that up....even EU I think are still very active but less so in the last months from what I have seen on 30 Meters.

      What I have seen is an increase of CW traffic on the lower half and also more robust wider modes used above 10.142 to 10.144 so that is also good to see....now where is the increase of sun spots?

      Maybe in the fall/winter we will see more activity on 30 Meters for NA ops and heck maybe in 2011 we will see an increase of sun spots and propagation (we have been hoping this for 2 years now!).

      Have fun on the band and reports, observations, ideas on activity about 30 Meters welcome.

      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, 30MDG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Any group member have any 30 meter PSK or other digital mode contacts to report?
      >
      > Or does anyone has any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
      > (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)
      >
      > Or report 30m digital spots here:
      > http://www.hamspots.net/30/
      > (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
      > http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html
      >
      > Also remember thanks to a few members here we have live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in other parts of the World on 30 Meters:
      >
      > http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
      > Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH
      >
      > http://on7kei.no-ip.info:8080/Receiver.html
      > Peer Belgium JO21re, Thanks Eddy ON7KEI
      >
      > http://ve1cdd.ham-radio-op.net/
      > Halifax, NS Canada FN84ds, Thanks John VE1CDD
      >
      > (we have 2 online PSK receivers in EU and 1 in NA, anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
      > EN50dp - Moderator

    • graham787
      Message 902 of 902 , Feb 15 5:02 PM
        Real QRP on HF , not the  5  watts  type  :)

        KK4YEL   Using  a  U3   with  250 mW  carrier  power
        -23 dB  into  CT7ABO

        G,

        K3UK30mOPERA970 miles00:39:57
        CT7ABQ30mOPERA4069 miles00:33:57