5000 visiters on my live psk31 receiver!

  • Eddy Vaesen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2010
      Hello To all,

      Just to let you know that I received this weekend the 5000th visitor @ my online psk31 receiver!!!
      For the moment the counter is already at 5024 and still counting......

      Here are the links to the online receivers:

      ON7KEI: http://on7kei.no-ip.info:8080/Receiver.html
      PA3GWH: http://30mdg.pa3gwh.com/

      30MDG website: http://www.30mdg.net/

      Regards, 73
      ON7KEI de Eddy

      http://www.on7kei.be

    • zl3rg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
        Hi Eddy

        Good to see the facility you are providing is popular - well done and thank you

        de Rob
        ZL3RG

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2010
          Eddy,

          Thanks for promoting 30 meter digital in this unique way. Very much appreicated and congrats on your 5,000 visitor! I did notice today the connection isn't working but it might be my end too, not sure.

          Also a big thanks to Richard PA3GWH for his online PSK 30m Rxvr that worked all this out...I think Richard is at around 4,300 visitor so Congrats to Richard too!

          I think John's VE1CDD's online 30m PSK Rxvr is down for the summer but John might bring it back up in the fall..it is unique for his location because it covers NA and EU both with John's location. If John brings this back online or not we sure thank him also for contributing to promoting 30m band.

          Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
          moderator

          --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, Eddy Vaesen <eddy@...> wrote:

          > Hello To all,
          >
          > Just to let you know that I received this weekend the *5000th* visitor @ my
          > online psk31 receiver!!!
          > For the moment the counter is already at 5024 and still counting......
          >
          > Here are the links to the online receivers:
          >
          > ON7KEI: http://on7kei.no-ip.info:8080/Receiver.html
          > PA3GWH: http://30mdg.pa3gwh.com/
          >
          > 30MDG website: http://www.30mdg.net/
          >
          > Regards, 73
          > ON7KEI de Eddy
          >
          > http://www.on7kei.be

        • Eddy Vaesen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13, 2010
            Hello Don,

            No indeed my psk receiver is offline for a few days because I'm on holiday and also QRV on 30m as 9A/ON7KEI, so if you see my signal please get back to me.

            Receiver will back online asap.

            Regards, 73
            ON7KEI de Eddy

            http://www.on7kei.be

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 13, 2010
              Many thanks Eddy and we will be looking for your signal.

              Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001