Re : what's happening ?

  • raf3151019
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010
      Nah ! Tim, don't be so hard on yerself ! Holy pooper scoopers, ya gotta defend ya territory, and ya gotta tell 'em like it is. Surely I don't have to remind my cousins in the New World about them critters and varmints who drive big wheels in the US of A, who took over 10 metres so that there's more 'o them darned illegals than there are of genuine brass pounders.!

      I also saw a list of frequencies issued by the E4X crowd and on it was 18.100 as the operating frequency. Once again everybody with half a brain knows that 18.100 is used by PSK operators. A few days ago this frequency was brimming over with RTTY chirpings, it sounded like wombats high on speed. Well, they've gone now, and so have the good conditions, and, all the DX. Anybody here collect stamps ?

      Regards, Mel G0GQK