Re: : What's happening ?

  • Tim Browning
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 6, 2010

      Holly Crap……. I never realized by asking a question it could turn into this kind of responding and discussion.  Next time, I’m gonna keep myself in the dark and not ask…. HI  HI.

      73 and Thanks all,

      Tim (KB3NPH)

    • phil williams
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 6, 2010
        It good that these types questions are asked as it make people think.

        PhilW de KA1GMN