Re: What's happening?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
      Tim - your feeling is fully understood. You can imagine that here in Europe the QRM level is unbelievable. Indeed, it is not funny any more when because of one dxpedition 30m is virtually useless for "normal" psk users for days and days, but there is hope: E4X ceases operating on June 6th... At least tonight they left us a window of about 1,5 kHz!
      Don't give up on 30m, it is worth the patience.
      vy73 Fred DL6XAZ #988