Re: RTTY on DXpeditions

  • zl3rg
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29, 2010
      Hi Andrew

      For better or worse, RTTY is the most common digital mode chosen by DXpeditions (I personally have no problem with that!). The problem on 30 meters is many DXpeditions TX RTTY on 10.140 (or there-about)split RX up. That effectively blocks the digital portion of 30 Meters for anyone other than those wishing to work the DXpedition!

      I would suggest, if you wish to use RTTY - TX on 10.144 and split RX UP - that will leave the lower section of the digital area on 30 Meters clear for other digital users.

      de Rob ZL3RG
      30MDG # 0003