Re: The band is quiet

  • raf3151019
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010
      Re. my comments about the Brehat Island station which faded and was never seen again, and the comment about the brief radio contact, quaintly called a QSO. For clarification, these were two different stations. The Brehat Island station, as I mentioned vanished from the screen.

      I don't see any DX stations on 30 metres these days and a CQ call response is always from stations anywhere from Poland to Italy with a good number of German stations for good measure ! If the DX doesn't arrive until 02.00 UTC, I won't be in their log book.

      Kind regards, Mel G0GQK