Re: [30MDG] Re : Band is very quiet

  • Dave Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2010
      Considering it is a one-day special event station, I'm surprised he sent that much.

      Dave

      On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM, Glenn L. Roeser <hillbillietrace@...> wrote:

      Just think if he were using PSK125 he could have saved even MORE time! hi!
      Very 73, Glenn (WB2LMV)

      Band was open this evening,all local stuff and this little gem I saw will give a flavour of how ham radio has developed. G3ZOH de EH1MDC RST 599-599 INFO WWW.QRZ.COM 73 G3ZOH de EH1MDC SK SK

      Quite a contrast to the keyboard solo's as practiced in the US !

      Regards, Mel G0GQK

      _._,___

      --
      hfradiopro@...
      "It isn't radio unless it bounces off the sky"