Re: [30MDG] ALE-400 and APRS

  • Andy obrien
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2010
      and I received Pil's APRS signal via ALE4000 on 30MG.
      K3UK
      fn02hk

      On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Lehman, Rex <rex.lehman@...> wrote:

      Good job, I did print out some the ALE Doc so I can read at home. Will give a listen tonight on ALE but will not probably get on until 9:30 or 10.  The ALE document does show how to do the APRS on ALE but there are so many buttons and things to figure out whats what! But I have to say that Multi has many modes which I have never done before.

      Rex Lehman

      Quality Assurance

      Measurement Specialties, Inc.

      2670 Indian Ripple Rd