Re: [30MDG] ROS

  • Andy obrien
    Message 1 of 9 , May 5, 2010
      It is not legal below 220 MHz in the USA.

      The software works well  http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X1342&site=rosmodem.wordpress.com&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2Ffile%2Fjveunyzjxnd%2FROS%2520v3.5.6%2520Beta.zip&sref=http%3A%2F%2Frosmodem.wordpress.com%2F

      Andy K3UK

      On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:02 PM, obie47165 <obie47165@...> wrote:

      I read on some web pages ros is legal in usa some said no..anyone know???, and if so downloading the program..guidance<where to find it>...I have hrd strange noises on the bands on digi, and believe it could be ros...anyone try it or use it??

      POB/K8LEN

      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2010
        Hi folks,
        in my understanding this 30m group is not the place to discuss any legality of certain modes in the United States. We had this thread in the past already. May I suggest to put this question to this group instead:
        Thank you.
        vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, Andy obrien <k3ukandy@...> wrote:

        > It is not legal below 220 MHz in the USA.
        >
        > The software works well
        > http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X1342&site=rosmodem.wordpress.com&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2Ffile%2Fjveunyzjxnd%2FROS%2520v3.5.6%2520Beta.zip&sref=http%3A%2F%2Frosmodem.wordpress.com%2F
        >
        > Andy K3UK
        >

        > On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:02 PM, obie47165 <obie47165@...> wrote:
        >

        > > I read on some web pages ros is legal in usa some said no..anyone know???,
        > > and if so downloading the program..guidance<where to find it>...I have hrd
        > > strange noises on the bands on digi, and believe it could be ros...anyone
        > > try it or use it??
        > >
        > > POB/K8LEN

      • John Simon
        Message 3 of 9 , May 6, 2010
          I for one am sick of the ROS argument. I left the ROS list because of it.
          There are other Users outside the U.S.A.

          John de VK2XGJ
          Guns don't kill people.
          Drivers on mobile phones do!

          > in my understanding this 30m group is not the place to discuss any
          > legality of certain modes in the United States. We had this thread in the
          > past already. May I suggest to put this question to this group instead:
          > Thank you.
          > vy73 Fred DL6XAZ
          >
          > --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, Andy obrien <k3ukandy@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> It is not legal below 220 MHz in the USA.
          >>
          >> The software works well
          >> http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X1342&site=rosmodem.wordpress.com&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2Ffile%2Fjveunyzjxnd%2FROS%2520v3.5.6%2520Beta.zip&sref=http%3A%2F%2Frosmodem.wordpress.com%2F
          >>
          >> Andy K3UK
          >>

          >> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:02 PM, obie47165 <obie47165@...> wrote:
          >>

          >> > I read on some web pages ros is legal in usa some said no..anyone
          >> > know???,
          >> > and if so downloading the program..guidance<where to find it>...I have
          >> > hrd
          >> > strange noises on the bands on digi, and believe it could be
          >> > ros...anyone
          >> > try it or use it??
          >> >
          >> > POB/K8LEN
          >> >

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > Please join in with us on the 30 Meter Band. When in the shack use the 30
          > mtr digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA
          >
          > http://www.hamspots.net/30/
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • George Galea
          Message 4 of 9 , May 6, 2010
            Well said Andy and Fred .................... definately here is NOT the place to discuss legalities of ROS.

            Having said this ROS is still in existance, is increasingly becomming more popular and the program itself has made tremendis progress. It is a fun mode to operate on, I personally have worked alot of stations including the states :)

            regards to all
            George
            9H1AA

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ROSDIGITAL MODEMGROUP/
            Thank you.
            vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

            --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups. com, Andy obrien <k3ukandy@.. .> wrote:

            > It is not legal below 220 MHz in the USA.
            >
            > The software works well
            > http://go2.wordpres s.com/?id= 725X1342& site=rosmodem. wordpress. com&url=http% 3A%2F%2Fwww. mediafire. com%2Ffile% 2Fjveunyzjxnd% 2FROS%2520v3. 5.6%2520Beta. zip&sref= http%3A%2F% 2Frosmodem. wordpress. com%2F
            >
            > Andy K3UK
            >

            > On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:02 PM, obie47165 <obie47165@. ..> wrote:
            >

            > > I read on some web pages ros is legal in usa some said no..anyone know???,
            > > and if so downloading the program..guidance< where to find it>...I have hrd
            > > strange noises on the bands on digi, and believe it could be ros...anyone
            > > try it or use it??
            > >
            > > POB/K8LEN

          • signal
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
              I'm picking up someone sending ROS on 10138 right now.

              73
              Eddy
              N4ABN
              --
              If you do not feel comfortable with firearms, maybe you will be more comfortable as a victim.

              https://sites.google.com/site/n4abnradio/
            • Phil Williams