RE: [30MDG] Monitoring JT65-HF on 30 meters

  • don
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010

      Fred also listen down a bit 137 138 a  small group is forming and chating on the logger at

      http://jt65.w6cqz.org/index.html

      usually grey line openings

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010
        I agree with Don, most activity is around 10.138; away from WSPR stations and reasonably clear. I am usually listening there in the evening/night unless I am on 3.576.

        73,

        Bill N9DSJ

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "don" <don@...> wrote:

        > Fred also listen down a bit 137 138 a small group is forming and chating on
        > the logger at
        >
        > http://jt65.w6cqz.org/index.html
        >
        > usually grey line openings

      • VE3FAL-Fred
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010
          I will set the rig up tomorrow for 10.138.
          Tonight it is locked and listening on 10.139.

          Fred
          CIW649/VE3FAL
          CFARS Member
          SATERN Member
          SATERN Amateur Radio Liaison Officer Great Lakes Region
          DEC Amethyst District ARES

          On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 23:50:06 -0000
          "n9dsj" <n9dsj@...> wrote:
          I agree with Don, most activity is around 10.138; away from WSPR stations
          and
          reasonably clear. I am usually listening there in the evening/night unless I
          am on 3.576.

          73,

          Bill N9DSJ

          --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "don" <don@...> wrote:

          > Fred also listen down a bit 137 138 a small group is forming and chating on
          > the logger at
          >
          > http://jt65.w6cqz.org/index.html
          >
          > usually grey line openings

          Please join in with us on the 30 Meter Band. When in the shack use the 30
          mtr
          digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA

          http://www.hamspots.net/30/

          Yahoo! Groups Links