Monitoring JT65-HF on 30 meters

  • Fred VE3FAL
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010

      I am going to leave the radio on 10.139 and beam pointed to Europe.

      I have JT65-HF loaded and running.

      I am on nights and will check to see what I heard when I get home around 4:00am.

      Fred
      CIW649/VE3FAL
      CFARS Member
      SATERN Member,SATERN Amateur Radio Liaison Officer
      DEC Amethyst District ARES

      RU QRP Club # 285

    • don
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010

        Fred also listen down a bit 137 138 a  small group is forming and chating on the logger at

        http://jt65.w6cqz.org/index.html

        usually grey line openings

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010
          I agree with Don, most activity is around 10.138; away from WSPR stations and reasonably clear. I am usually listening there in the evening/night unless I am on 3.576.

          73,

          Bill N9DSJ

          --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "don" <don@...> wrote:

          > Fred also listen down a bit 137 138 a small group is forming and chating on
          > the logger at
          >
          > http://jt65.w6cqz.org/index.html
          >
          > usually grey line openings

        • VE3FAL-Fred
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010
            I will set the rig up tomorrow for 10.138.
            Tonight it is locked and listening on 10.139.

            Fred
            CIW649/VE3FAL
            CFARS Member
            SATERN Member
            SATERN Amateur Radio Liaison Officer Great Lakes Region
            DEC Amethyst District ARES

            On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 23:50:06 -0000
            "n9dsj" <n9dsj@...> wrote:
            I agree with Don, most activity is around 10.138; away from WSPR stations
            and
            reasonably clear. I am usually listening there in the evening/night unless I
            am on 3.576.

            73,

            Bill N9DSJ

            --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "don" <don@...> wrote:

            > Fred also listen down a bit 137 138 a small group is forming and chating on
            > the logger at
            >
            > http://jt65.w6cqz.org/index.html
            >
            > usually grey line openings

            Please join in with us on the 30 Meter Band. When in the shack use the 30
            mtr
            digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA

            http://www.hamspots.net/30/

            Yahoo! Groups Links