Re: Re : RTTY in PSK section

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
      Hi folks,
      thanks for your comments. I felt much better after reading that basically you and me share the same feelings not only about lack of respect for other band users but about the mere callsign collecting which is so frequent. Those stns never get any QSL card from me, and I think they aren't interested either ...
      The good thing about the WARC bands including "our" 30m is not only the absence of contest and SSB traffic, but also - to my opinion - that the majority of users does at least simple macro exchanges with full standard information. And I had much more handmade chatter QSOs on these bands than on the standard bands. I do not think that I could have a 3 minute full 3-macro exchange with a Far East stn on 20m...
      Well, we got to live with egoism, recklessness and profound ignorance; what we experience is what society has become. And thus amateur radio, too. So, let's carry on and be the D. Quixotes who care for good operating :-))
      Cheers and vy73 Fred DL6XAZ #988