May 8 2010 East Greenbush, NY Hamfest hope you can attend.

  • k2hat@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      7th ANNUAL HAMFEST
      Saturday, May 8, 2010
      Rain or Shine!
      East Greenbush Fire Company
      68 Phillips Road, East Greenbush, NY 12144

      Vendor Set-up – 6 AM General Public – 8 AM to 1 PM
      General Admission - $6
      Pavilion - $6 per table (Tables provided)
      Tailgating - $6 per 8 foot space

      Hot Food All Day!
      Try Our New Expanded Lunch Menu
      - Breakfast: Sandwiches ,Doughnuts
      - Lunch: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chili
      - Hot and Cold Drinks
      - Much, much, more
      Door Prizes* {*MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN}
      Drawings starting at 9 AM
      Grand Prize: 2M Mobile Radio
      Grand Prize Drawing at 1 PM

      FCC Exams held off site
      For further information visit our website:
      www.w2egb.org
      For info and/or reservations contact:
      Tom, KC2FCP (kc2fcp@...)
      Talk-In: 147.270 (+), PL 94.8 Hz

      Directions to the East Greenbush Firehouse
      68 Phillips Rd, Rensselaer, NY 12144
      From I-90, Exit 9 – Route 4
      Merge onto TROY RD/ US-4 via EXIT 9 towards
      EAST GREENBUSH
      Turn RIGHT onto COLUMBIA
      TURNPIKE/ US-9/20
      Turn LEFT onto PHILIPS
      RD/CR-57 End at FIREHOUSE,
      Hamfest Site is on
      the RIGHT

      From NYS Thruway Exit 23
      Merge onto I-787 N via ramp on the LEFT toward
      EMPIRE PLAZA / RENSSELAER / TROY
      TAKE US-9 S / US-20 E,
      EXIT 3 toward
      RENSSELAER
      Stay STRAIGHT to go onto US 9/20 DUNN
      MEMORIAL BRIDGE. Continue to follow US 9/20
      Turn RIGHT onto PHILIPS RD/CR-57 End at
      FIREHOUSE, Hamfest Site is on the RIGHT

      73 K2HAT Lee "HAT"