sOLID yELLOW WIPE OUT

  • de n6hpx_du1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      I usually operate in the Philippines and did alot of PSK31 for the past 3 yrs now but I have one problem this time that has surfaced and wonder if anyone else has, I will be in the middle of a QSO and the screen will suddenly go solid yellow. This goes on until either I re-click it or I send another call for CQ. Has anyone faced this and what did you do to correct it.

         Thanks

      Ph:8082531271
      du1/n6hpx  cavite  philippines
      ex:du3/n6hpx , VQ9LF diego garcia
      member:american radio relay league
      QRV:
      7085 khz Am/Pinoy group,
      7095 khz PARA net
      6m:50110 USB,50125 USB
      70cm:431.910 Quezon 2m 146.640 San Diego Otay
      Sailors Net: 14305 USB
      http://myradioworldandcatches.blogspot.com