Re: [30MDG] Re: Propagation or Lack of Use?

  • Joe Brown
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 31, 2010
      Yes, funny how propagation works. I have a vertical mounted on top of a 7 story apartment building, which is on a hill. I generally get our better than I receive.
      73 – Joe W2JLB

      On 3/31/2010 5:49 AM, Tim Browning wrote:

      Yes, those times were in UTC, and I am not in the best of locations.  My QTH is down in a valley with mountains to the east and west of my place.  I didn’t work all those stations, but they all had workable signals coming into here.  I did work a few with 599 reports.  It’s amazing to me how propagation works.  I can’t hardly work anything local on HF.  I can get out a 40+ signal to a friend who is 40 miles from me, but I can’t receive those locals worth a crap.  LOL.

      Tim (KB3NPH)

    • Kenneth Ezell
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 1, 2010
        If anyone hears my call sign please email me at ke7@....