Re: Re : web receiver at PA3GWH

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
      Hi Mel and all,
      your observation is similar to mine. I had my first 30m QSO in 1989; until 2006 I had about 200 QSOs on that band, mainly in CW. Only thereafter and rigging a proper antenna the number jumped up. At the moment I have logged some 2300 on this band in total.
      But it is not only that there was an empty field to be explored but also that 1. it is contest-free 2. I observe a greater readiness to have full-blown QSOs, be it the 3x2 macros, be it a hand made personal chatter, and 3. the band offers amazing dx-opportunities.
      All of us should try to keep up the good operating and ham style which often lack on 40/20/15m.
      73s Fred DL6XAZ #988