Re:U30 Awards Program

  • Tim Browning
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2010

      I had the same problem.  After downloading and saving the new version, right-click on the new installation program, select properties, go to the compatibility tab, select all users and run as administrater, the select ok.  This installs the software as the admin.  When you click on the icon on the desktop after that it will run properly for you.  That is what solved the problem for me.

      Tim (KB3NPH)

    • Jesse
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4, 2010
        For me, i did as Tim suggested but afterwards had to do the same thing to the shortcut on the desktop. Go figure. But at least i finally have U30 back up and running :) thanks all for the tips. I'm too lazy to try and learn the ins and outs of Winder's 7.

        ..jesse..
        WB5NPW