Award delays for DX50 to 200, SCA and Wise awards

  • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      because of my work on the new computer and getting the webreceiver back online, I have had little time to issue any awards.

      all that have applied for DX50, 100, 150, 200, SCA and Wise awards, please be patient. I will attent to them as soon as possible.

      If you have not received your award by wednesday evening please let me know. I might have missed it ;-)

      Thanks to all for your understanding and please do not re-apply just yet!

      73 de Richard PA3GWH