Possible Award Delays

  • Larry - NK2X
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      I will be vacationing over the next two weeks (3 March through 16 March).  I will have my laptop with me but may not always be able to get online so there may be a few days delay in processing my awards.  Please be patient and I will get to them as soon as I can.

      73 de Larry - NK2X
    • Larry - NK2X
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30 12:49 PM
        I will be traveling over the next two weeks.  I will have a laptop with me but may not have Internet access during part of the time.  I will process my awards as quickly as I can when I have Internet access.  There may well be several days in a row where I am unable to connect; please do not submit multiple requests.

        73 de Larry - NK2X
        30MDG #0018
        30MDGM, SA, CQZ, and FA awards