3000_MA Award

  • zl3rg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
      Hi All

      It is very pleasing to see the amount of interest in this award and the volume of stations obviously out to achieve 3000-MA.

      A big thanks goes to the 'must work' stations who are very active on all three required modes - their dedication and time is truly appeciated. Without their effort, this award would be impossible to achieve!

      The goal of this award is to increase activity on 30 meters to other that PSK - this has certainly been the case! In my case, I have had in excess of 500 QSO's (evenly split QPSK31, RTTY and MFSK16) since the release of this award mid January. Although 'not easy' it is very achievable - especially now band condx have improved along with a large group of enthusiastic operators!

      To date PA9CC and ZL30MDG are the holders of this award!! My guess is there are quite a few more who will very soon be joining the rank of 3000-MA Award holders!!

      GL in your 30MDG 3000-MA Award quest and enjoy this great band -30 Meters

      73 de Rob
      ZL3RG (ZL30MDG)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        CONGRATULATIONS, Rob and Herman, well done !!

        Since the start for this award, I had
        MFSK - 62 QSOs
        QPSL31 - 61 "
        RTTY - 60 "

        So, the chase continues in this award challenge! I am on air daily and more than glad to distribute points.
        vy73 Fred DL6XAZ #988