Have new Acer Aspire Laptop

  • Alan G
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010
      Can receive waterfall but signal does not stay. Lose it. Hear psk output. Happens on DM780 and Digipan and Fldgi. Must be computer. Have had no success in adjusting soundcards. Bob
    • Don Leitch
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010

        Might be a new computer using windows 7 and need a updated driver?? For the interface

        Don zl1atb

        Can receive waterfall but signal does not stay. Lose it. Hear psk output. Happens on DM780 and Digipan and Fldgi. Must be computer. Have had no success in adjusting soundcards. Bob

      • wayne
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
          hi alan.
                   i have new acer laptop as well..im using hre+dm780 with signalink usb..the recieve audio was over modulated si i found out i had to turn the rx down so the audio was about 5%..in the sound settinds in dm780,it has to be on usb.hope this helps..wayne 2e0wds.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
            I will keep fiddling but otherwise hope to get my other computer fixed and back on line. In the meantime I will play cw and dstar. Thanks for you advise and help. Bob