[30MDG] Re: HRD w/Signalink USB and IC-735

  • Tim - N3TL
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010

      From: Tim - N3TL [mailto:n3tl@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 7:32 PM
      To: 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [30MDG] Re: HRD w/Signalink USB and IC-735

      Earlier versions enabled this, too. I ran DM780 stand-alone with V4.0 and with V4.1

      When you have HRD installed, go into its folder in your Program Files folder, create a desktop shortcut straight from DM780. When you attempt to transmit, you’re going to get two error windows, one after the other – or, at least, I do here. The first one says, “Transmit failed.” Click on OK. A second later, you’ll get another that says “Connection failed.” Click on OK – and DM780 starts transmitting.

      I think I saw someone else mention FLDigi, which I also have installed here. It also works well, but DM780 supports more digital modes. I’m using HRD V5.0 Beta, Build No. 2356.

      Good luck with it!

      73,

      Tim – N3TL

      30MDG No. 3028

      If you use the beta 5 version the programs are separated, you can run DM780 as a standalone.

      Bob N3PPH

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010

        Run HRD in DEMO mode and it should work for you.

        Mike, K6BR