Re: Need YOUR Help.....live 30m online psk rxvr 24 x 7 (or as often as you can)

    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 3, 2010
      GA,

      Just wanted to announce that along with Eddy's ON7KEI online live 30m PSK rxvr we now have Richard PA3GWH that has his running 24x7....go here:

      http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html

      We will ask Rob ZL3RG to see if he can add Richards's PA3GWH 30m live online PSK rxvr along with Eddy's ON7KEI on the http://www.30mdg.net homepage for all to see and experiment with.

      I was hoping that we could get one of these going in NA by now but so far no takers.....anyone in NA want to give it a go with promoting 30m with one of these online 30m PSK rxvrs?? Calling NA....anyone??

      if anyone by chance is interested email kb9umt AT arrl.net (subject RE: 30m PSK online rxvr)

      Thanks
      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001