HNY 2010 to all 30MDG list members

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2009
      GM,

      Before it gets busy again with family and friends just wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year and the best to all of you in 2010!

      We have had a great time of it and let's keep things going on the 30 Meter Band.

      Thank you ALL for participting here with us.

      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
    • Larry - NK2X
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
        Don wrote:
        GM,

        Before it gets busy again with family and friends just wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year and the best to all of you in 2010!

        We have had a great time of it and let's keep things going on the 30 Meter Band.

        Thank you ALL for participting here with us.

        Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001

        And the very same to you, Don, and to all my friends on 30MDG.  My resolution this new year is to be more active on the air ... need to get a super 30m antenna up there - Hi!

        Seriously, good health, prosperity, and abundant QSO's in 2010!

        73 de Larry NK2X - 30MDG #0018
      • Mark
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
          Thanks Don - and same to everyone else here on the group!

          Good DX for 2010!

          VY 73 de Mark - N9WYS
          30MDG #0043