Now monitoring with Softrock V6.3 RxTx and MultiPSK 4.17

  • ed_hekman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2009
      The TS-530S is finally getting a well-deserved rest after 22 months of continuous operation. With the built-in SDR front end and the recently added support for PSKReporter, the Softrock V6.3 RxTx is now the 30 meter monitor radio here. Pictures are available on:
      http://members.cox.net/ehekman

      I hope everyone enjoyed a good Christmas day with family and friends and I wish everyone good health and many sunspots in 2010.

      Ed
      WB6YTE
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
        Hi Ed WB6YTE,

        Very nice! And thanks for sharing this information...neat stuff! I also see that Richard PA3GWH has his going so I think soon Richard will also have his 30m live online PSK rxvr up 24x7 and we might have more of these online live 30m PSK rxvr's to show off to all.

        Have fun and will look for you Ed on the band..we are over due for a raghew so will be looking forward to it.

        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001