Ultimate 30 Install Solved!

  • k5yur
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      Trying to install U30 on the old Win2K PC I drug out of the closet to use for digital wasn't getting anywhere even after I reformatted the drive and started from scratch. I did find my old XP Pro disc and started over once again.

      Bingo! Installed perfectly and after importing my log file everything is going great!

      I just know Don and John were losing sleep over this(yeah, right, hi!) and I wanted to help them out.

      I have U30 running on XP and Vista PC's. If any one else should have a problem setting up, holler at me and I'll do my best to help.

      Thanks folks,
      Lee - K5YUR