Re: QSO Times set to 00:00:00

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2009
      Hello Enzo IK8OZV,

      I wish I could help you but I would have no idea what the problem would be but I don't think it's the U30 program as it works good here for me and others so I don't understand why it would not be working for you...must be something on the computer or the log has errors...not sure.

      I know of no others that have had issues with U30 Award Software and all the Award Managers are receiving Awards daily so it must be working for others.

      Since we are not close to you to help maybe you could contact one of the 30MDG Members close to you in your Country of Italy that is using U30 with success and they might be of help.

      Try to contact or email one of these 30MDG Italy Members that is currently participating in the 30MDG Awards and using U30 successfully (note those towards the top have more Awards and are more active on using U30):

      IZ2OBS

      IZ8JJM

      IW8CGX

      I1YTO

      IV3OGT

      IZ1KGY

      IZ5HNI

      IA3GM

      IZ7DMT

      I4EUM

      IK0GDG

      IZ3EOU

      IV3LNQ

      IW1AYD

      IW3SSD

      IZ2JNN

      IW1BEF

      IZ1MHY

      IK2HNG

      IW2MYH

      IZ3PZM

      IK5FKF

      IK7XNF

      IV3PGQ

      IZ7PDF

      IZ8MVI

      1Z1KYG

      IV3XKV

      As far as the message back stating the Award can't be issued that is true because as all Award Managers has been reminded we can not issue an Award without log times (UTC) so if to very any of the contacts (also remember we require no QSL confirmation but we do reserve the right to verify logs or contacts and do so...most 99% of the time all is good but we will deny if we can't verify or if we feel someone is not using correct information...all the 30MDG Awards are for fun on the Band and personal gratification for your station so we try to keep things as such if possible).

      I hope you can get this resolved and I don't understand why it isn't working for you yet working for others...very sorry for that but not sure why or how to help in this.

      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net