CQ cq de HE8OAE special call , member 30 MDG #186 from Switzerland.

  • HB9OAE maico
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      Hello!
      In this last there é be week little of propagaziona Switzerland - USA and they are successful to make some QSL with friends Americans.
      I am presences to the evening from the GMT 20:00 in 30 meters with call the special the 31 valid HE8OAE until 31 December 2009 who I want to connect to me? hi I with single 100 am watt !

      73s' de maico HE8OAE

      visit: http://www.geocities.com/hb9oae/