Traveling

  • Larry - NK2X
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      We will be driving to Northwest Florida again. We're leaving Thursday,
      8 October and will be back home around 21 October, plus or minus a few
      days (being retired has it's advantages :-D ).

      I'll have my laptop with me and will be processing awards during the two
      weeks we're gone but there will be a few "dead spaces" while we're
      driving (2 days each way) and maybe a day or two while we're there
      depending on activities. If anyone starts shouting for awards and I
      miss the shouts, please let them know it's coming. There shouldn't be
      more than two or three days without my checking mail and updating awards
      but sometimes people get "antsy", especially after a busy weekend. ;-)

      I'm negotiating with "the Boss" for some space in the car to take radios
      and antenna and "stuff" ... will have to wait and see how successful I am.

      73 de Larry NK2X