Re: Special event: Henry Hudson's 400th anniversary voyage of discovery

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
      Fred KC2QFR,
      Thanks for the post on the special event station and you had a great signal here...599 and you were 'playing in Peoria'! Hope you had a good time of it and I know you had a number in the log from 30 meters so good to see you on the band.
      Thanks
      de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001

      DATE-UTC-FREQ-MODE-CALL-NAME-REPORT-QTH
      09/27/09-10141.89-BPSK31-N2H-FRED-599-NY-op Fred 30mdg984 spec event station