RE: [30MDG] Re: Reminds me of the full ashtray joke.

  • Jerry Johnston
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2009
      I recently replaced those in my old FT-757GX (25 years old) with ultra
      bright white LEDs. Since the old incandescent lamps were powered by the 13
      volt supply I used 560 ohm 1/2 watt resistors which limits the led current
      to about 20 milliamps. You will also have to use something to diffuse the
      light. My rig had a plastic diffuser that slipped over the old lamps.
      Perhaps yours does also.

      73,
      Jerry
      AF6MW