File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 924 , Sep 6, 2009
      Any group memeber have any 30 meter PSK or other digital mode contacts to report? Thanks

      Or report 30m digital spots here:

      http://www.hamspots.net/30/

      (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)

      de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
      EN50dp - Moderator
    • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 924 of 924 , Jul 5 4:59 AM
        Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

        Or does anyone have any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
        (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

        Or report 30m digital spots here:
        http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
        (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
        http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

        30 Meter Band Utilization Chart:
        (Courtesy of Ian G3NRW and thanks Ian)

        Also remember thanks to Richard PA3GWH we have a live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in EU on 30 Meters:

        http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
        Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

        (We would like to promote more 30m online PSK receivers so anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )

        For other 30MDG Information please go to our http://www.30mdg.net page.

        Thanks

        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
        EN50dp - Moderator