af7w - welcome and when would you like a sked on 30 meters?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 9:24 PM
      AF7W, not sure when you are on but let me know and we will see if we
      can make contact or setup a sked.

      I would say email me but I would rather you post here when you will be
      on or when our sked will take place so others might chime in or listen
      since they might know for sure when some PSK on 30 meters might be
      going on.

      Thanks and I'm open but mainly late at night but also can fit other
      times maybe on a weekend.

      de kb9umt Don
      EN50dp - moderator
    • irbflying
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15 9:36 PM
        I am in central Florida near Kennedy Space Center. Your 2:00 to 3:00
        UTC sounds fine I'll try to be there and throw out a few CQ's. Of
        course the more the merrier.